The growing network of A380 flights now includes the world’s longest airline route: Qantas’ Sydney-Dallas/Fort Worth service, which covers a 13,804-km. distance and connects the most populous city in Australia with the busy gateway airport facility in the U.S. state of Texas. It is one of more than ...
Over 31,000 new aircraft required in the next 20 years, worth US$4.6 trillion
A result of Airbus’ latest cabin innovations reinforced by further engine enhancements
• Liaison Systems Engineer-Powerplant & Mechanical
• Liaison Systems Engineer-Cabin Systems
• Liaison Engineer-Structure
Airbus launches new pivoting overhead carry-on stowage bins for A320 Family with order from Delta Air Lines
A320 Family non-stop cabin innovation: offering passengers the greatest overhead stowage volume per passenger of any single-aisle airliner
• Providing A320 Family operators with increased galley capacity while offering up to six extra seats for higher-density seating;
• Offers a lavatory for “Persons with Reduced Mobility” (PRM) capability.