A result of Airbus’ latest cabin innovations reinforced by further engine enhancements
• Liaison Systems Engineer-Powerplant & Mechanical
• Liaison Systems Engineer-Cabin Systems
• Liaison Engineer-Structure
Airbus launches new pivoting overhead carry-on stowage bins for A320 Family with order from Delta Air Lines
A320 Family non-stop cabin innovation: offering passengers the greatest overhead stowage volume per passenger of any single-aisle airliner
• Providing A320 Family operators with increased galley capacity while offering up to six extra seats for higher-density seating;
• Offers a lavatory for “Persons with Reduced Mobility” (PRM) capability.
Sen. Sherrod Brown, Rep. Mike Turner, Airbus and the National Composite Center host procurement conference to bolster Ohio’s aerospace iIndustry
Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, Rep. Mike Turner, R-Ohio, David Williams, Vice President of Procurement for Airbus Americas, and the National Composite Center (NCC) today co-hosted a procurement conference for Ohio business representatives and state officials to promote and facilitate increased business...
Flight hours per aircraft have since doubled and will do so again by 2017