Maximising earning potential
Airbus’ highly-efficient A350 XWB is designed to enhance revenue potential for operators in all market segments. In addition to a high-capacity cabin that maximizes passenger revenue, the A350 XWB’s lower deck provides ample space for baggage and money-generating cargo.
To ensure smooth operations and efficient interlining worldwide, the A350 XWB’s front and rear cargo holds accept a full range of underfloor cargo containers and pallets – including the most common container in the world, the LD-3.
Orders & deliveries
A350 XWB Magazine
Did you know?
- More than half of the A350 XWB is made up of carbon-fibre material
- The A350 XWB’s full-LED lighting systems can project over 16.7 million different colours, plus an infinite number of colour combinations
- The overall wing area of Airbus’ A350 XWB covers more space than two tennis courts
- Inspired by birds, the A350 XWB’s wings have been designed to adapt during flight, morphing while airborne and changing their shape to reduce fuel burn
- The A350 XWB is the first aircraft to “wear sunglasses,” referring to this jetliner’s distinctive cockpit windows
- The diameter of the A350 XWB Rolls-Royce Trent XWB engine is equivalent to that of the famed Concorde supersonic airliner’s fuselage