The twin-engine A330 passenger jetliner is optimised for the highest-possible revenue generation and the lowest operating costs from regional segments to extended range routes – making it an ideal solution for freight operations across any market. The A330’s front and rear cargo holds accept a full range of underfloor cargo containers and pallets – including the most common container in the world, the LD-3.
With volume for 60-100 per cent more freight than the largest competing aircraft on the market, the A330 Family’s unrivalled operating economics mean its aircraft can even operate profitable cargo flights without a single passenger on board, as demonstrated by some airlines that have flown regional overnight freight-only services with the A330 after a full day's passenger service.
Orders & deliveries
Did you know?
- With more than 1,500 total bookings since its launch by Airbus, the A330 is a global success
- The A330’s top 10 customers have ordered this highly-reliable jetliner an average of 8.5 times
- An A330 aircraft takes off or lands somewhere in the world every 20 seconds
- Over 1.6 billion passengers have flown on an A330, representing a daily average of 500,000-plus people
- The global A330 fleet has accumulated over 32 million flight hours on more than 7 million flights